Peace and Joy
Contact a senior living advisor
PEACE & JOY Residential Care Facility for the Elderly is located in a quiet and safe senior community. The atmosphere is peaceful and "homey" where residents will enjoy the feeling of being in their own home. Enjoying the great care from wonderful and loving staff who believes each resident is worthy of respect and dignity.
The care of each resident is individually tailored to meet each resident's unique and specific needs. There is a Registered Nurse oversight and supervision.
We are dedicated to a quality care for our residents, serving them with dignity, respect, love, trust, commitment, and compassion.
Our goal is to help maintain the highest quality of life possible for our residents.
* Caring and friendly staff
* Social, recreation & religious activities
* Clean, safe and well furnished bedroom and living area
* Assistance with perIf you're searching for the right home care facility for you or a loved one, you may find everything you're looking for in Peace and Joy. It offers great ammenities such as and . With a prime location in scenic Sun City, it's no wonder Peace and Joy is such a popular choice for retiring seniors in California. Peace and Joy offers retiring seniors a comfortable home, top-notch health care services, and attractive amenities - all at a surprisingly affordable price. Offering outstanding care at affordable prices, Peace and Joy is a one of the best assisted living communities in the region.
Additional Property Information
- » Male
- » Female
- » Nurses on Staff
- » Visiting Nurse
- » Visiting Podiatrist
- » Visiting Dentist
- » Visiting Physical Therapist
- » Visiting Occupational Therapist
- » Visiting Speech Therapist
- Preferred Resident Personal Care Level
- » Light Care
- » Medium Care
- » Heavy Care
- » Resident Parking Available
- » Complimentary Transportation
- Amenities Available
- » Activities Onsite
- » Activities Offsite
- » Devotional Services Offsite
- » Outdoor Common Areas
- » Indoor Common Areas
- » Meals Provided
- » Beautician Onsite
- Accepts Pets
- Other Services
- » Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- » Hospice Available
- » Respite Offered
- » Aging in Place
- Compare costs and services
- Find the best facilities for your needs and budget
"I can't thank you enough for all your help during this process. You were the first call I made, and the last one I needed to make."
"I was at the end of my rope the day I heard from you and you helped me more in that one phone call than I was able to find alone for 6 months. You gave me hope..."