Wynwood of Colorado Springs
Contact a senior living advisor
At Wynwood of Colorado Springs we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Resident asIt's no wonder so many retiring seniors have chosen to call Wynwood of Colorado Springs home. It offers great ammenities such as and . Thanks to its convenient location in Colorado Springs, Colorado, residents at Wynwood of Colorado Springs enjoy the attractions of city life but aren't too close to the hustle and bustle. It's no wonder so many retiring seniors have chosen to call Wynwood of Colorado Springs home. Wynwood of Colorado Springs is more than an assisted living center - it's a happy community.
Additional Property Information
- » Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- » Male
- » Female
- Preferred Resident Personal Care Level
- » Light Care
- » Medium Care
- » Heavy Care
- » Complimentary Transportation
- Amenities Available
- » Activities Onsite
- » Devotional Services Offsite
- » Indoor Common Areas
- » Meals Provided
- Accepts Pets
- » Cats
- » Dogs
- Other Services
- » Hospice Available
- Compare costs and services
- Find the best facilities for your needs and budget
"I can't thank you enough for all your help during this process. You were the first call I made, and the last one I needed to make."
"I was at the end of my rope the day I heard from you and you helped me more in that one phone call than I was able to find alone for 6 months. You gave me hope..."