Contact a senior living advisor
We are proud to:
• provide affordable yet high quality senior housing to the seniors in the towns we serve.
• offer many creative programs to allow seniors of even modest means the ability to access our warm and caring way of life.
• make our communities extensions of the towns in which they’re located so that our seniors remain connected to their friends, families and neighbors.
New Spring Senior Communities. Good Neighbors.
Corcoran House is an assisted living community born out of the restoration of a historic schoolhouse in the middle of Clinton. Opened in 1998, the house features 42 apartments and features a staff of trained professionals.
Corcoran House is a one-of-a-kind assisted living facility, offering the best level of care that money can buy - at a surprisingly affordable price. It offers great ammenities such as and . Corcoran House is ideally located in Clinton, Massachusetts, easily accessible from the surrounding area but situated in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood. Corcoran House is a one-of-a-kind assisted living facility, offering the best level of care that money can buy - at a surprisingly affordable price. Corcoran House is more than an assisted living center - it's a happy community.
Additional Property Information
- » Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- » Male
- » Female
- » Nurses on Staff
- » Visiting Nurse
- » Visiting Podiatrist
- » Visiting Physical Therapist
- » Visiting Occupational Therapist
- » Visiting Speech Therapist
- » Homecare Onsite
- Preferred Resident Personal Care Level
- » Light Care
- » Medium Care
- » Resident Parking Available
- » Complimentary Transportation
- Amenities Available
- » Activities Onsite
- » Activities Offsite
- » Devotional Services Offsite
- » Outdoor Common Areas
- » Indoor Common Areas
- » Meals Provided
- » Beautician Onsite
- Accepts Pets
- » Cats
- » Dogs
- Other Services
- » Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- » Hospice Available
- » Aging in Place
- Compare costs and services
- Find the best facilities for your needs and budget
"I can't thank you enough for all your help during this process. You were the first call I made, and the last one I needed to make."
"I was at the end of my rope the day I heard from you and you helped me more in that one phone call than I was able to find alone for 6 months. You gave me hope..."