Contact a senior living advisor
New Spring Senior Communities is a group of four unique Massachusetts assisted living communities managed by the distinguished management company Hallkeen, LLC.
We are proud to:
• provide affordable yet high quality senior housing to the seniors in the towns we serve.
• offer many creative programs to allow seniors of even modest means the ability to access our warm and caring way of life.
• make our communities extensions of the towns in which they’re located so that our seniors remain connected to their friends, families and neighbors.
New Spring Senior Communities. Good Neighbors.
Cameron House offers the best of both worlds: the same comfort as if you were living on your own, and the comfort of knowing a helping hand is there when you need it. It offers great ammenities such as and . One of the highest rated facilities in Lenox, Massachusetts, Cameron House is centrally located, making it easily accessible for visitors and close to fine dining and shopping areas - a draw if you or your loved one likes to get out and about! Cameron House is more than an assisted living center - it's a happy community. Cameron House is more than an assisted living center - it's a happy community.
Additional Property Information
- » Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- » Male
- » Female
- » Nurses on Staff
- » Visiting Nurse
- » Visiting Podiatrist
- » Visiting Physical Therapist
- » Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Preferred Resident Personal Care Level
- » Light Care
- » Medium Care
- » Resident Parking Available
- » Complimentary Transportation
- Amenities Available
- » Activities Onsite
- » Activities Offsite
- » Outdoor Common Areas
- » Indoor Common Areas
- » Meals Provided
- » Beautician Onsite
- Accepts Pets
- » Cats
- » Dogs
- Other Services
- » Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- » Hospice Available
- Compare costs and services
- Find the best facilities for your needs and budget
"I can't thank you enough for all your help during this process. You were the first call I made, and the last one I needed to make."
"I was at the end of my rope the day I heard from you and you helped me more in that one phone call than I was able to find alone for 6 months. You gave me hope..."