Cooper's Senior Assisted Group Home
Columbia, MD 21045
Schedule an appointment
Contact a senior living advisor
Contact a senior living advisor
About Cooper's Senior Assisted Group Home
There are many factors to consider when choosing an assisted living center for yourself or an elder loved one - and you may find that Cooper's Senior Assisted Group Home has everything you need. Cooper's Senior Assisted Group Home is ideally located in Columbia, Maryland, easily accessible from the surrounding area but situated in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood. There are several floor plans to choose from at Cooper's Senior Assisted Group Home, but all the apartment homes are well-lit, spacious and ready to be filled with your favorite things - before long it'll be just like home. Start planning your visit to see why so many have made Cooper's Senior Assisted Group Home their home.
Cooper’s and Grace Senior Homes are small intimate Assisted Living Homes that offer personalized services to its elderly residents. The homes are licensed by The Department of Health and Mental Hygiene- Office of Health Care Quality. Both homes are located in Columbia, Maryland. Each home is staffed 24hrs. a day and offers such services as housekeeping and laundry, assistance with bathing and grooming, medication management, and meal preparation. Oftentimes, residents are able to participate at Senior Centers if they qualify and desire to do so. We make the necessary arrangements for these activities whenever feasible. About the Administrator The administrator, Kenneth Cooper, is a registered nurse who has been managing Assisted Living Homes for over 20 years. He has devoted himself to the field of gerontology and has a good working knowledge of the aging process. Mr. Cooper has also amassed special relationships with various specialists in the field of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Nephrology, and still other specialties. He, along with a resident’s primary care physician, has been able to consider the wishes of family members and make the necessary referrals for more specialized care and intervention for the elderly. Indeed, Mr. Cooper exercises a sincere passion as he serves the elderly. The Staff Each staff member is thoroughly screened to help ensure that they develop and exercise a blend of courteousness, professionalism, and skill while helping our residents. We seek to employ those persons who have a deep desire to enhance the lives of the elderly and establish a warm and friendly environment in which each resident can flourish. Commitment, Care, and Concern These are the three Cs that define Cooper’s and Grace Senior homes. That’s why it no surprise that the administrator enjoys talking with elderly clients and families and informing them where they can find care giving resources in the community.
The home also has a visiting physician who is well versed in internal medicine and is very accomplished in the field of gerontology. This added benefit allows you or your loved one to be seen on site in the event that you do not have a personal care physician or if it becomes too difficult for you to commute to one.
Additional Property Information
- » We have highlighted two services in order to help you better understand how our homes operate.
- » Medication Management
- » The home is able to dispense oral, topical, and insulin type medications to its residents. The administrator and staff coordinate with all health care practitioners on behalf of the residents to see that all medications are given as ordered. Quality assurance conversations are conducted between the administrator, staff, residents, family members, visiting pharmacist, delegating nurse and primary care physician to increase the efficacy of a resident’s particular drug regimen.
- » Visiting Physician
- » The home also has a visiting physician who is well versed in internal medicine and is very accomplished in the field of gerontology. This added benefit allows you or your loved one to be seen on site in the event that you do not have a personal care physician or if it becomes too difficult for you to commute to one.
Call (877) 311-3048
- Compare costs and services
- Find the best facilities for your needs and budget
"I can't thank you enough for all your help during this process. You were the first call I made, and the last one I needed to make."
"I was at the end of my rope the day I heard from you and you helped me more in that one phone call than I was able to find alone for 6 months. You gave me hope..."
Call Now (877) 311-3048