Alma, MI 48801
Schedule an appointment
Contact a senior living advisor
Contact a senior living advisor
About Masonic Pathways
Masonic Pathways is a one-of-a-kind assisted living facility, offering the best level of care that money can buy - at a surprisingly affordable price. With its central location in beautiful Alma, Michigan, there is plenty to do both inside and outside the home, whatever your interests. There are several floor plans to choose from at Masonic Pathways, but all the apartment homes are well-lit, spacious and ready to be filled with your favorite things - before long it'll be just like home. We know you'll want to call Masonic Pathways home, so plan your visit today!
Masonic Pathways, a CCRC for both Masons and non-Masons, has been serving seniors in the friendly community of Alma, Michigan for nearly 100 years. Whether you choose to live independently, require assistance, rehabilitation or skilled nursing we have a lifestyle to suit your needs within our beautifully landscaped 65 acre campus. Home to over 400, Masonic Pathways has the appearance and amenities of a grand hotel. From its famous front porch you enter the grand living room, where you’ll be greeted by friendly staff and active residents. Along with a myriad of daily on campus activities, residents of Masonic Pathways enjoy weekly special events and many off campus outings. One of our newest residents, Marie Taylor, had this to say about her move to Masonic Pathways. “The day my husband and I moved in we knew we were home. Everyone, staff and residents, welcomed us and made us feel like family.” If you require rehabilitation, we think you’ll discover a rehab experience like no other at Masonic Pathways. Along with the efficient care you’ll receive from our professional Rehab team, you’ll also have access to our exclusive concierge services and the luxurious “Wright Touch” spa.
A special financial assistance program is available for affiliated Michigan Masons (and their wives, widows and mothers), who otherwise cannot afford the cost of Assisted Living.
Additional Property Information
- » On-site Medical, Dental & Vision Clinics
- » 24-hour emergency call system with nurses on staff
- » Conveniently located within walking distance of Gratiot Medical Center
- » Physical, occupational and speech therapies are available up to seven days a week
- » Residents enjoy three delicious meals daily in our formal dining rooms, or for more casual dining visit the Wright Place Café
- » Four competitively priced levels of independent and assisted living care
- » Specialized care for residents with dementia-related needs
- » Under contract with the Veterans Affairs of Saginaw for both respite and long-term care
- » We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and most other medical insurance programs
- » A special financial assistance program is available for affiliated Michigan Masons (and their wives, widows and mothers), who otherwise cannot afford the cost of Assisted Living.
Call (877) 311-3048
- Compare costs and services
- Find the best facilities for your needs and budget
"I can't thank you enough for all your help during this process. You were the first call I made, and the last one I needed to make."
"I was at the end of my rope the day I heard from you and you helped me more in that one phone call than I was able to find alone for 6 months. You gave me hope..."
Call Now (877) 311-3048