The Arbors of Shelburn
Contact a senior living advisor
Licensed by the State of Vermont, The Arbors has developed special programs and services to meet the unique needs of this fragile population.
Services and Features:
The East Wing is devoted to the care for residents who can be successful in a structured and supportive environment. Residents are ambulatory and still able to participate in activities of daily living.
The West Wing is devoted to the care of residents who are more advanced in their illness and more dependent on their caregivers. Residents transition from the East to the West Wing.
Included in the Fee:
• Private and semi-private rooms that are large, light and attractive - all with ½ bath
• Three healthy meals per day
• Activities Department - varied programs throughout the day and evening seven days a week, tailored to the special needs of the memory impaired
• Assistance with transportation for local medical appointments and special events
• Electronic wander system within the building 24-hour nursing supervision
• Housekeeping services, linen and personal laundry weekly.
Other Features include
• Emergency call system in each room
• Central tub rooms on each unit with whirlpool tub where residents are assisted with hygiene.
• Daily mail service
• Telephone on each wing for occasional use
• Fire-proofing sprinkler system and smoke detectors
If you're searching for the right home care facility for you or a loved one, you may find everything you're looking for in The Arbors of Shelburn. It offers great ammenities such as and . With its central location in beautiful Shelburne, Vermont, there is plenty to do both inside and outside the home, whatever your interests. Residents at The Arbors of Shelburn are happy, healthy, and right at home - after all it's one of the best assisted living facilities in the country. The Arbors of Shelburn is more than an assisted living center - it's a happy community.
Additional Property Information
- » Male
- » Female
- » Nurses on Staff
- » Doctor on Call
- Preferred Resident Personal Care Level
- » Light Care
- » Medium Care
- » Heavy Care
- » Complimentary Transportation
- Amenities Available
- » Activities Onsite
- » Activities Offsite
- » Outdoor Common Areas
- » Indoor Common Areas
- » Meals Provided
- » Beautician Onsite
- Accepts Pets
- Other Services
- » Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- » Respite Offered
- » Aging in Place
- Compare costs and services
- Find the best facilities for your needs and budget
"I can't thank you enough for all your help during this process. You were the first call I made, and the last one I needed to make."
"I was at the end of my rope the day I heard from you and you helped me more in that one phone call than I was able to find alone for 6 months. You gave me hope..."