Close to Home Senior Care
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Schedule an appointment
Contact a senior living advisor
Contact a senior living advisor
About Close to Home Senior Care
There are many factors to consider when choosing an assisted living center for yourself or an elder loved one - and you may find that Close to Home Senior Care has everything you need. Conveniently located in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, residents at Close to Home Senior Care love knowing that sightseeing and other fun activities are always within reach. Staff at Close to Home Senior Care are available 24 hours per day, so you can relax in the knowledge that a helping hand is always at the ready. Learn more about Close to Home Senior Care - it could be the right fit for you.
The Bluemound Home is our 20 bed home we accept residents who are both ambulatory and semi-ambulatory. Our residents can use canes, walkers or wheelchairs.The second floor is easily accessible by elevator. Every room is private,with own bathroom. Families may decorate and bring in own furniture and belongings. The Grantosa Home is located in the Milwaukee. We accept residents in our 20 bed home who can ambulate independently or use canes or walkers. Our rooms are private and can be decorated by the family to suit the resident. Furniture from home can be brought in to make your loved ones stay "Close To Home"
All staff has the State of Wisconsin training for CBRF workers. All staff attends 12 or more hours of continuing education yearly.
Additional Property Information
- » Owned and operated by local Registered Nurses with over 50 years combined experience
- » Home cooked meals and snacks, planned under the direction of a Registered Dietitian.
- » 24 hour awake staff
- » All doors are alarmed
- » Assistance with bathing,showers,dressing, activities of daily living
- » Laundry service by staff
- » On-site physician, poditary visits available
- » We work closley with physicians to provide and manage diabetes, COPD, heart disease and many other chronic disease processses
- » The Grantosa Home specializes in dementia and behavioral problems
- » Weekly beautician services available
- » Medication managment including insulin, vitamin B-12 injections
- » Daily activities planned by a activity therapist
- » Physical or occupational therapy services if necessary on-site
- » End of life /Hospice care if necessary
- » Committed volunteer program with churches and schools
- » Internships with Drake University, School of Business, Marquette Medical School, Alverno College,West Allis-West Milwaukee school system and others who learn the value of our elderly residents
- » All staff has the State of Wisconsin training for CBRF workers. All staff attends 12 or more hours of continuing education yearly.
Call (877) 311-3048
- Compare costs and services
- Find the best facilities for your needs and budget
"I can't thank you enough for all your help during this process. You were the first call I made, and the last one I needed to make."
"I was at the end of my rope the day I heard from you and you helped me more in that one phone call than I was able to find alone for 6 months. You gave me hope..."
Call Now (877) 311-3048